Picnic Plus Entertainer Hot & Cold Food Carrier - Black/Red
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Picnic Plus Entertainer hot & cold food carrier is perfect for transporting casseroles and meals to pot luck dinners, tailgating, picnics, home and outdoor functions.
•can hold both hot and cold foods in the 2 expandable sections
•full thermal foil insulated lower section holds up to an 11" x 15" (5 QT) casserole dish (not included)
•2 large food containers (included) can be used in either the lower or upper section and can hold salads, dinners, fruit, desserts and more
•fully zippered expandable top section has an insulated leak proof liner to hold containers, beverages, and condiments
•hidden pocket stores the matching Picnic Plus Utensil Serving Wrap (not included)
Made of durable 600D polyester
Product Dimensions: 18"w x 11"d x 8"h
Product Weight: 4 lbs.
Not only is this functional (dinners on the beach, pot lucks, etc) but it is so classy. It is the best at keeping food hot and cold. Next time I have a wedding shower to attend....I will order another! Thank you!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet