Picnic Plus Endeavor 2 Person Backpack, Green
• Expanded insulated food compartment
• Insulated, detachable 2 liter wine/beverage container
• Dimensions: 20"w x 9"d x 17"h
• 2 acrylic glasses
• 2 melamine plates
• 2 cotton napkins
• 2 stainless steel flatware sets
• 1 corkscrew/bottle opener/knife
• 1 cutting board/cheese knife
• 1 salt and pepper shakers set
I have ordered many picnic backpacks from Picnic World over the past 15 years. They make wonderful wedding gifts. However, the quality has declined. I was very disappointed that the picnic backpacks I ordered for two weddings this spring (one in blue, the other in green) no longer included a picnic blanket that matched the napkins. Fortunately, I had enough time before the weddings to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond and find small tablecloths that coordinated with the napkins in each backpack. These will serve nicely as picnic blankets. However, due to this glaring omission (and a general reduction in the quality of the accessories), I will probably never order again
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet