Gravel Vac Sleeved
Designed to separate debris from gravel and remove it from the aquarium while performing routing water changes. With and without wide-mouth nozzle. •Self-Start siphon•Cardboard Sleeve
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
LeeÂs Aquarium & Pet Products was founded in 1975 by Lee and Mary Jo Schultz. LeeÂs continues to be family owned and operated, with second and third generation family members among their 125 employees. LeeÂs offices, manufacturing and distribution facilities occupy six buildings in San Marcos, California. Their manufacturing functions include plastic extrusion, injection molding, assembly and packaging. Approximately 90% of LeeÂs products are manufactured and packaged in the United States. By manufacturing their products in-house, LeeÂs has consistently maintained product quality and measure order turn-around in days, not weeks or months. Multi-language packaging has helped LeeÂs products to become popular in an additional 35 locations outside the United States.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet