SportsStuff Stunt Flyer
Lay down, hold on, and let the Stunt Flyer take you and a friend for a ride! This large flat deck tube for 1-2 riders has multiple Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards to enable various riding positions and two EVA Foam Body Pads for extra comfort. Your stunt team will fly across the water through whips and turns on this nitro-packed deck towable. Featuring an Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point, attaching and detaching your tow rope is made fast and easy so you can maximize your time on the water. The Stunt Flyer also comes equipped with the patented Speed Safety Valve for the fastest inflation and deflation possible with an inflatable towable. New custom daredevil graphics on the top and bottom of this classic deck tube will keep you and a friend riding in style all summer long.
•Classic Deck Tube Design
•Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
•Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
•Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
•Patented Speed Safety Valve
•Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards
•2 EVA Foam Body Pads for maximum comfort
•Custom Dare-Devil Graphics on top & bottom
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet