Sportsstuff Great Big Mable
Introducing the new and improved Great Big Mable from Sportsstuff! This massive next generation Mable is ready to rock with the addition of Air Cushioned Side Walls to keep you from falling off, a Redesigned Backrest, and new Custom Graphics from head to toe. Sit, stand, lay, kneel or even lounge with up to 4 riders on this fully covered giant. The enormous amount of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards and ultra-comfy EVA Foam Pads will keep you and your friends ON board, and the Dual Tow Points provide two completely different riding experiences so you wont ever want to get OFF! The patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point and Speed Safety Valve will save time to keep you on the water longer. Equipped with a Double Stitched Full Nylon Cover & Heavy Gauge PVC bladder this upgraded classic is ready for action! Team up with some friends and hop on the Great Big Mable for a ride like no other.
•Dual Tow Points: Front & Back
•New Air Cushioned Stabilizer Walls
•Unique Backrest/Front Riser Construction
•Multiple Riding Positions
•Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
•Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
•EVA Foam Pads
•Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
•Speed Safety Valve
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet