Sportsstuff Big Mable
The Big Mable is back and better than ever! This next generation Mable for 1 to 2 riders has a Redesigned Backrest, and added Air Cushioned Side Walls to keep you on board around every whip and turn. Dual Tow Points allow for 2 completely different riding experiences. Sit, lay, stand, or kneel while towing forwards like a deck tube or backwards like a chariot. Tons of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards and EVA Foam Seating Pads provide a comfortable ride that will keep you coming back for more. Sportsstuff's patented Speed Safety Valve and Aluminum Quick Connect Tow point will save you time to keep on the water longer. This uniquely shaped classic towable features a Heavy Gauge PVC Bladder and Double Stitched Full Nylon cover with all new Custom Graphics. Multi-functional is the Big Mable's middle name, whether its providing a unique towable riding experience or making the perfect lounge at any pool, beach, lake or river!
•Dual Tow Points: Front & Back
•New Air Cushioned Stabilizer Walls
•Unique Backrest/Front Riser Construction
•Multiple Riding Positions
•Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
•Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
•EVA Foam Pads
•Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
•Speed Safety Valve
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet