240 Serving Breakfast and Entree Grab and Go Ready Made Food Kits
Our ready-made meals are packed in airtight, nitrogen-packed Mylar pouches, and then encased in easy to carry, durable plastic containers. Our unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen through a nitrogen flushing practice. Wise Company Grab and Go Food Kits carry a shelf life of up to 25 years, with absolutely no rotation needed.
1 month supply - 2 servings of food per day for 4 adults or 2 adults and 4 children. Also equals a 4 month supply - 2 servings a day for 1 adult.
• Savory Stroganoff (12)
• Three Cheese Macaroni (12)
• Pasta Alfredo (12)
• Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (12)
• Teriyaki and Rice (12)
• Cheesy Lasagna (12)
• Creamy Ala King and Rice (12)
• Chili Macaroni (12)
• Tomato Basil Soup (12)
• Hearty Tortilla Soup (12)
• Crunchy Granola (40)
• Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40)
Brown Sugar and Maple Cereal (40)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
At Wise Company, we are dedicated to providing outdoor enthusiasts with ready-made, freeze-dry and dehydrated meals that are delicious, nutritious, and lightweight. Wise Company outdoor meals are packaged in durable, extra strength Mylar foil pouches that ensure freshness for up to seven years. Our outdoor meals are prepared in minutes by just adding water, making them perfect for backpacking, camping, hunting, fishing, boating, RV traveling, 72 hour emergency kits and for everyday use.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet