Ocean Star Design Contemporary Espresso Finish Wooden Magazine Rack
Get organized while looking chic! The espresso finished magazine rack by Oceanstar is made with bentwood. It holds magazines and books, and can complement any living room, bathroom, office, family room or bedroom with its beautiful espresso finish. This magazine rack's modern and sophisticated design, along with its storage functionality, makes it a very popular item as a home décor product or as a gift for loved ones.
• Espresso Finish
• Cut-Out Carry Handles
• 0.5 inch thick of Espresso Finished Bentwood
• Modern and Sophisticated Design
• Contemporary Style
• Assembly Required.
• Unit Dimensions: 12" W x 13" D x 12" H
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
For nearly 10 years, Oceanstar Design has been designing, manufacturing and distributing wooden products for the homes and families to the European market. With our leading expertise on wooden product and its exceptional quality, in June 2006, we have introduced our first wooden hamper into the U.S. market.
Oceanstar Design has always operated with a simple code of conduct: Quality first - Production next - Safety always.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet