Napier Outdoors Truck Tent - Full Size Long Bed
The Napier Outdoors truck tent assembles in the back of your open-bed pickup, creating a comfortable, restful sleeping area for two people with increased interior area with over 5.6 feet of headroom!
• Only truck tent on the market with a Patented sewn in floor Larger interior area with over 5.6 feet of headroom
• 2 side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider to allow for optional ventilation Rear access door allows you to access the truck's cab for additional storage
• 4' x 4' Awning extends off the tailgate providing shade, with no need for guide ropes as the poles secure directly to the tailgate. Color coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set up
• Full rain fly to protect you against the wettest weather
• Includes an expandable carrying bag for storage
•Size - Depends on truck bed size.
• Sleep - 2
• Seasons - 3
• Poles - 8.5-11mm shock-corded fiber glass poles & 19mm steel poles
• tent Fabric - 1200mm PU polyester taffeta
• Floor - 1200mm PU nylon taffeta
• Weight - 21 lbs
• Color - Blue, Grey and Orange Trucks that fit this model - Full Size Long Bed 96-98''(7.9-8.2')
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1990, Napier Outdoors revolutionized the way people view camping by merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures, Napier developed their innovative vehicle camping tents.
Since their inception 25 years ago, Napier has expanded their product offerings from the legendary Sportz truck tent to include SUV, minivan, compact vehicle tents and camping accessories. Many exciting changes have recently taken place at Napier, including the introduction of the new Backroadz value-priced vehicle camping tent line in the US and Canada, as well as launching the Sportz 84000 SUV tent in Australia.
Napier Outdoors believes in protecting the great outdoors and has entered a partnership with Trees for the Future, ensuring that one tree is planted for every Backroadz tent sold. Napier has also become a supporting partner of Leave No Trace, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation.
Built on the values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and commitment, Napier strives to provide the world’s best vehicle camping tents as well as world class customer service.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet