Nite-ize S-Biner Plastic Size #4, Coyote/Black Gates
Here's a fun version of Nite Ize unique, two-in-one S-Biner. Made of lightweight plastic and available in 15 bright colors, its double-gated design has the same functionality and same nearly endless variety of uses. Ultra-handy dual spring gates will hold, secure, and connect everything from house keys and cell phone holsters to technical camping gear. Attach valuables to the center bar for ultimate security, link gate ends to a second set of items and anchor, or connect many items together. Smaller-sized S-Biners (#0-#2) are excellent for securing individual keys to rings or zippers on clothing and for connecting two zipper sliders on backpacks, duffels, and suitcases. Medium sizes (#4-#6) connect everything from water bottles (to belt loops or backpacks), boots, skates, waders, sports gear, and garden gloves (to garage hooks and hanging straps), reusable grocery bags (to closet pegs and grab handles in your car). Identify at a glance while you organize- choose different colors to differentiate sets of keys, luggage, car fobs, ski passes, and all your other organized personal items.
• Lightweight - molded with highly durable glass filled nylon
• Secure stainless steel wire gate closure
• Translucent colors available in Size #0, #2, and #4 - Orange, Purple, Smoke and Lime
• Size: #4
• Color: Coyote/Black Gates
• Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.5" x .3"
• Weight Rating: 25 lb.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
RCP Enterprises, best known by our original brand name, Nite Ize, is based out of beautiful Boulder, Colorado and is quickly becoming the premier manufacturer of innovative accessories in the United States. Proudly manufacturing all of our products in the USA, RCP Enterprises has been growing and innovating since itÂs inception, by Owner and President, Rick Case, in 1989. Nite Ize has expanded to offer a full range of Flashlight Accessories, Mobile Accessories, L.E.D. Accessories, and a line of high quality Stainless Steel Products.
President Rick Case started the company as an undergraduate at the University of Colorado. "I was on a fishing trip using the brand new Mini Mag-Lite my family gave me for Christmas. I was fishing at night with it, holding it in my mouth. Sure enough, I opened my mouth, and the flashlight fell out. I was staring down into the water, watching my still lit Maglite drift to the bottom when an idea hit me. That idea became the first product I ever made, the Headband." Case, who embodies the very essence of entrepreneurial sprit, built his successful company through dedication, inspiration and hard work. He was running the company from his mountain cabin when he received his first order for 42,000 Headbands. Fourteen years later the company has 40 full time employees and a large manufacturing facility that also houses our corporate offices. Case remarked recently, "You have to be passionate, have faith in what you are doing, and be persistent. People donÂt come beating your door down, no matter how good your product is."
RCP Enterprises has established, long-term relationships with the most recognized retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. We contiune to grow through aggresive sales and marketing efforts and a genuine dedication to providing products that make every day life easier and more functional.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet