Big Bear Military Cot
The BIG BEAR MILITARY cot is built tough, with the same quality standards that are demanded by the US Military. We use aircraft-grade aluminum with reinforced steel insert pipes in the legs. You can depend on this cot wherever it's needed, inside or outside it can handle all types of conditions. BIG BEAR MILITARY cot stands 17" from the ground so it's easy to get in & out of and you can also store your gear underneath it! The Bed has a Velcro adjustment which allows you to get the desired firmness you want. Built for years of use! Easy to set up and take down, making it great for Emergencies, Camping, Cabin's and even when that unexpected overnight guest arrives. Next time you need a quality sleeping cot for any reason think BIG BEAR MILITARY cot...
•Super-Strong Anodized Reinforced Aluminum Frame
•Legs Reinforced w/ Stronger Steel Pipe Inserts
•600D Polyester Fabric with Velcro Adjustment for Firmness
•Cover is Washable & Mildew Resistant
•Expanded Size: 77"L x 25"W x 17"H
•Folded Size: 36"L x 7"W x 3"H
•Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
•Carry Bag w/ Strap Included
•Total Weight: 13 lbs.
•1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This cot is the best it fits on my kayak and it is so easy to set up and break down and I slept great on it
Pretty comfortable -- sleeping adequately on it
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet