Blantex Military Round Tube Bunkable Bed (1 1/2" Round Tube)
Accepted Payment Methods:
***This item is very heavy and ships by freight. Shipping is approximately $250+ for individual orders, the total freight cost of shipping will be confirmed with the customer before proceeding with charging your card.***
• U.S. Military Bunkable / Stackable Beds
• 1-1/2" round 16 Ga Heavy Duty Steel Posts, ⅞" crossbars and 1/2" upright
• Sinuous wire construction and button hook in style
• Rust-resistant, Epoxy powder coated finish
• Also available to pass GSA standards
• Bug Bed Resistant Frame
• OVERALL DIMENSIONS OF 36 x 75 Bunkable bed
• Overall with 36.75″
• Overall Length 81.5"
• Overall height 29.5"
• Clearance under deck 10.0″ Height to top of bottom deck 13″″
• Height to top of top deck on bunk 55″
• Clearance between decks on bunk 37″ without mattresses
• Standard sizes (Mattress size)
Optional Accessories sold separately:
• Military bunk bed Adaptors
• Houston - USA Innerspring Mattress
Optional Sizes at Checkout:
•36" x 75" (stocked)
•36" x 80" (special order, 3-6 weeks)
•39" x 75" (special order, 3-6 weeks)
•39" x 80" (special order, 3-6 weeks)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Blantex, Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Blaco Export full line of heavy duty steel folding cot, beds, stools chairs, bunk beds and many other tubular steel products and mattresses.
Why Blantex? With our partnership with Blaco Export in Mexico, we have over 40 years experience in manufacturing and distributing the most durable and economic camping, home and special needs steel tubular furniture. Our proximity to the factory gives us the ability to respond to your needs very quickly.
QUALITY: All our furniture is made of heavy duty steel. Our beds are all rated for 1 person up to 375 lbs. Our furniture is made for long lasting quality and comfort. We are not the cheapest game in town but we do offer the best value. Aluminum furniture will never be as strong as steel.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE:We are ready and have the experience to help during emergency situations. We were the first to help during disasters such as the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on New York City, the 2005 record breaking hurricane season including hurricane Katrina and Rita that devastated the Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast. More recently we supported emergency responders in 2008, by delivering tens of thousands of cots in August and September, for the California wild fires, as well as Hurricane Gustav. When Hurricane Ike devastated our hometown of Houston TX. on Friday night, we were still delivering beds Saturday night in the dark, since the whole town was without electricity.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet
•TRUCK SHIPMENT ONLY. Please contact email@example.com for an exact Freight Quote.
•SPECIAL PRICING available for quantity orders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org