Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35 Ill RedX M249
In 2009, the U.S. Marine Corps selected the Trijicon ACOG® 3.5x35 as its Squad automatic-weapon Day Optic (SDO). The SDO will mount on the M249 light machinegun to assist gunners in target detection, recognition and identification. This model includes the Trijicon RMR, providing the operator with quick target acquisition at close quarter distances or when vehicular mounted.
TA11SDO-CP also includes:
• 9.0 MOA RMR Dual Illuminated Amber Dot Sight mounted to ACOG (RM05)
• LaRue Tactical Quick Detach Mount
• Tenebrax killFlash® Anti-Reflective Device
• Set of Flip Up Lens Caps
• SDO Pouch
• Lenspen (TA56)
• Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
• ACOG Manual
• Warranty Card
• Magnification: 3.5x
• Objective Size: 35
• Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
• Length (In): 8.7
• Weight (oz): 20.8
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Horseshoe w/ Target Reference System
• Day Reticle Color: Red
• Night Reticle Color: Red
• Eye Relief: 2.4
• Exit Pupil: 10
• Field of View (Degrees): 28.9
• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 4
• Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): .1 mils per click
• Mount: LaRue Tactical Mount
• Mount: Comes With LaRue Tactical Mount
• Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet