Stansport Star-Lite 2-Person w/Fly FG, Rust
Star-Lite 2-Person Tent
• Trail Weight: 5.5 lbs.
• Packed size: 13"X5"
• 1 Door.
• Interior Area: 41.25 sq. ft.
• Peak Height:44"
• Floor Material: 190T polyester, 2000mm P.U. coated
• Mesh: No-see-um
• Number of poles: 2 shock corded fiberglass 8.5 mm.
• Pole sections: 12" lengths.
• Rainfly Included.
Was purchased for young boy just starting out camping. He put the fly on upside down. Not a big deal. It gave me a chance to check the seams out. A very good product for the price. This was the first time he had ever put a tent up. We will be back.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
We at StanSport have provided quality camping gear for over a half a century. We have searched the globe to bring together the best value in all categories. What sets us clearly apart from other suppliers in our field is our depth of quality merchandise. From tents to backpacks; from rafts to cookware, our product mix provides you the opportunity to purchase an entire department from one vendor. Our focus over the next several years is to continue to improve our product line, increase exposure to our brand and provide the customer with all the additional gear they need to make their camping experience fun!
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet