Picnic Plus Insulated Tub Cooler with Stand - Orange
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Made with a durable 600D polyester exterior
• Large leak proof insulated cooler section
• cooler will hold over 72 cans or beverages
• Fill the inside with ice, add your beer, wine, soda, and beverages, and everything will stay cold for hours with the easy access top flap door
• Easy cleaning Tub cooler has a drain plug and the liner can be washed down
• Spot Clean Bag, dry thoroughly before packing
• Lid and stand set up and folds in seconds and stores in the included travel bag
• Patent Pending
• 33"H x 18"D
• 7 lbs
So nice, we use it for tailgating but also at the beach and our kids games. Made well sturdy keeps drinks cold with drain on bottom Highly recommend
I bought this product as extra drink cooling for a party and it worked tremendously. It kept the ice frozen for a long time and it's height made it accessible rather than bending down to a cooler. I like the Orange color but there was a good range of colors available. I would buy again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet