Picnic Plus Tremont 4 Person Picnic Backpack with Blanket - Black
The Tremont backpack from Picnic Plus is a self-contained four-person picnic system. Its easy-access and high-quality design offers the perfect outdoor dining solution for families and groups of friends. The Tremont also features two detachable side compartments for bottles so you won't have to sacrifice space in its interior for wine service, and comes with its own bottle opener. Fully insulated, the Tremont is loaded with extra room for stashing trash bags or first-aid supplies, and includes a mesh pocket on its front for convenience. Perfect for bike rides, road trips, and visits to museums and concerts. An incredible value, this backpack also includes its own waterproof fleece picnic blanket!
•cheese board and knife
•salt and pepper shakers
• Includes waterproof fleece picnic blanket
• Thermal foil insulation food compartment
• 2 insulated, detatchable wine/beverage holders
• Dimensions: 14"W x 12"D x 17"H
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet