Stoney-Wolf Jim Shockey's Magnum Moose DVD
Push the play button on this DVD and find out within seconds why the world's most successful muzzleloader hunter, Jim Shockey calls the Yukon his favorite place on earth. You'll also find out why he considers the Alaska-Yukon moose the most magnificent big game animal in North America..
Watch as Jim calls a 61-inch rutting bull to within 15 yards and gets so excited he forgets to switch his safety off. Then, you won't believe what he does next!
Watch as Russ Potterfield of TV sponsor Caldwell Shooting Supplies downs a 67-inch wide monster after Jim calls and decoys it to within 60 yards using a caribou rack from a wolf kill.
Watch as the Shepard family, a father and two sons, complete an amazing hat-trick during their 8-day wilderness adventure.
Watch as the NRA's John Zent turns down a good bull early in the hunt, a good bull so intent on the guide's calls that it swims a river to come in, and then has to wait until the hunt's final hours before another giant moose appears.
Watch, and you'll undoubtedly feel the pulse pounding in your chest. You'll see the power. You'll see the beauty of the wild lands. And you'll see why Jim Shockey spends every September in the Yukon!
Approximately 90 minutes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet