Stoney-Wolf Jim Shockey's Hilarious Hunts DVD
OUR FUNNIEST HUNTS, BLOOPERS AND OUT-TAKES
Swallow your milk...quick...because you're about to bust your gut and laugh out loud when you see what we've collected from the editing room floor! This is the video footage Jim Shockey never wanted you to see... the not-fit-for-TV, how-did-I-miss, what-a-doofus, behavior that even strikes hunting celebrities!
Jim and his cast of clowns (professional guides and expert hunters, they claim) take center stage for some of the lowlights of thier careers. You won't believe the hunting thrills, spills and all-out bone-headed bluders from some of the best in the business!
You'll also go along on full-blown hunts where we tried to be serious with guys who just can't help but make us laugh... like Hal and Len, our dynamic 70 something duo! You'll be sharing this gem of hunting humility with all of your hunting buddies for years to come. Approximately 88 minutes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet