Stoney-Wolf Jim Shockey's Point Blank Bears DVD
Old-growth temperate rain forest towers to fog-shrouded mountain peaks. Pacific Rim humidity drips from branches hanging across the grassy game trail, and ahead, a giant, jet-black hungry black bear hulks. Tearing at branches 7 feet off the ground, the boar marks his territory during the spring breeding season, daring anyone or anything to challenge him. "Closer," your guide hisses. "We need to get closer." Knowing the rainforest can swallow a wounded bear, Shockey demands a closer, better angle. This is a scenario that plays out literally dozens of times each spring on famed wild Vancouver Island. Home to the highest black bear population density on earth, and an incredible number of world-class decades-old boars, the island lures big game's most serious adventurers. "Point-Blank Bears" takes you to drool-dripping distance. "Now, take him, ... he's a giant!" Shockey hisses as the monster boar lumbers broadside, about to disappear for good. The gun booms, smoke mixes with low fog, and the trail is empty... welcome to the jungle of Point-Blank Bears
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet