Outdoor Edge Replacement Metal Blade for Pack Saw
• Replacement metal blade
• Blade length: 12"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Our Goal At Outdoor Edge is to combine functional design with the sharpest, best edge holding steels, state of the art production processes and hand craftsmanship to create the finest quality knives and hand tools for the big game hunter. We personally develop and field test each product on a variety of game to ensure the highest performance and stand behind everything we make with a Lifetime Warranty.
Each Outdoor Edge product is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
"My outdoor lifestyle is a powerful force in my 'American Dream' quality of life. Outdoor Edge knives are my tools of choice." -Ted Nugent
"No outfitter, guide or serious outdoorsman should be without Outdoor Edge knives. The superb quality of these cutting tools make field dressing and game processing as easy and efficient as possible. Definitely a 'lifetime acquisition.'" -Judd Cooney, Outdoor Writer
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet