ALPS Mountaineering Steel Blue Lightweight Series Self Inflating Air Pad - Long
• Jet Stream Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
• Faster Inflating and Deflating
• Diamond Ripstop Top Fabric
• Strong and Lightweight
• Polyester Taffeta Bottom Fabric
• Durable and Abrasion Resistant
• Non-corrosive Nylon Valves
• Long-term Durability
• Weight: 3 pounds 15 ounces
• Dimensions: 25" x 77" x 2"
• Stuff sack size: 6.5" x 26"
• General use: Camping
• Comfortable 2" foam
• Extra wide and long
This is a great sleeping mat! It took minutes to self inflate and was easy to deflate. It is a great value for the money spent!
I purchased a 2 inch, self-inflating pad. It worked great. I did Cycle Oregon XX and camped all week. The pad was comfortable and fairly easy to deflate and roll up.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
From Dennis Brune, Owner: I started ALPS Mountaineering, a small company located in rural east central Missouri, with the mission of "providing more gear for more people". We offer performance oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture & air pads. All of our products are Âconsumer designedÂ for comfortable enjoyable trips that have tough, durable construction for a lifetime of use, and while the products are great, the prices are even better. I have been working in the outdoor industry since 1978 in a variety of design, sales, and marketing positions. A lot of my prior outdoor experience came from running the Kelty brand, which also marketed packs, tents, and sleeping bags. In 1994, Brian, the oldest of our 3 children, was about to enter middle school, so I left Kelty because I wanted to have a more flexible schedule to allow me to be more involved in my familyÂs activities.
As our business has grown, so has our need for good, qualified staff members. We started filling those needs in 2003 when Brian graduated from college with his degree in marketing. While my intention never was to Âonly hire friends and familyÂ, I continued the trend by next hiring my wife, LaRayne. When Adam, our second son, graduated in May of 2006, also with a degree in marketing, we also hired him. In the summer of 2006 we needed even more sales and marketing help, so we next hired our daughter-in-law, Sarah Beth. Our youngest child, Sarah Kristin, graduated from Mizzou in May of 2009 with her degree in communication, and we also said to her, Âcome on board!Â As IÂve happily and very proudly told several people, weÂve Âredefined the family businessÂ. Of course we have plenty of Ânon-BruneÂ employees Â Debbie, Karen, Phil, Sean, Laurie, Zach, Tracy, Jeff, Doug, Spencer Â and we consider them to be part of our extended Âbusiness familyÂ. While we believe in making exceptional products, we also think itÂs equally important to have outstanding employees Â and I can say that weÂre doing a great job of both.
Regarding our products, the challenge we have is to convince you that we can deliver products that offer great designs, are loaded with plenty of features, are made with excellent quality Â AND are also affordable. In our current economic situation, itÂs extra important to evaluate all of our purchases. We think if you do your ÂhomeworkÂ and fairly compare our products to those of our competitors, youÂll see we can offer you the best true value.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet