Pacific Import Little Bear Jamboree Cot
The Little Bear MILITARY cot is built tough using the same quality standards that are popular 77XL Extra Large and our 5 "STAR" Standard 77 Military cots. This cot has been re-designed for easy storage. We use only reinforced aircraft-grade aluminum for the frame. You can depend on this cot wherever it is needed. Indoors or outdoors, it can withstand all types of weather conditions. The Little Bear MILITARY cot stands 15" off the ground, so it's easy to get in and out of. You can store your gear underneath it! The bed is made of 630 denier polyester. Built strong for many years of use! Easy setup and take down, making it great for Camping, Emergencies, Cabins, School Infirmaries and when the unexpected overnight guest arrives. Next time you need a quality sleeping cot for any reason think MILITARY cot.
• Open Size: 51" x 24" x 15"
• Bed Size 51" x 24"
• Closed Size: 27.5" 6.5" x 5"
• Net Weight: 9lbs.
• Carry Bag
Shipping dimensions and weight: 28" L x 6.5"W x 5"H and 10 lbs
Open size dimensions: 51" L x 24" W x 15" H
Ground to bed height: 15" H
We use these in a preschool nap room where we do not have space to store the flat rectangle cots normally used.
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson's overnight stays when he outgrew his Pack-N-Play. I did a lot of researching, and other kids' fold-out cots all were either not going to hold him after he was about 5, or else they had that bar across the middle that reviewers found they had to pad to make it comfortable for the child. This Little Bear Junior cot was perfect, it'll hold him past the age of 5, it's short enough to fit the space where it has to be set up, and it opens and folds up so easily. Great for a granny with arthritis! And he loves it! It's comfortable, sturdy, and takes up so little space when not in use. Best money I ever spent!
We can only use this type of cot in one of preschool classrooms due to storage. I was very happy when I found these were back in stock!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet