Big Grizzly Folding Cot w/ Side Pockets Black
This is a very stable construction with legs that are bars and they attach to the sidebars through some short extensions that are permanently fixed to the sidebars. So this is one of the most reliable designs because such a leg cannot snap and as you see the bars are also large in the diameter.
On the other hand, such bars on the ground will not sink much regardless of how soft the ground can be. This because of the length of the bar and because you have them 4 in total so the weight is distributed over a large area.This is also a floor-friendly design, so you can use it in any floored tent without the issue of damaging the tent floor. The same holds if you use it as a spare bed at home.
Note that this is a roll-up design, and the meaning is simply that the sidebars remain in their sleeves when you dismantle the cot. This makes the setup next time easier. You just do the following steps:
• Spread the bed deck with the sidebars already in position.
• Attach the segments of the sidebars to each other and position those extensions for legs so that you can attach legs easily
• Add the legs one by one
• Heavy Duty
• Easy To Carry
•Very long & wide
• Expanded Size: 84" L x 32" W x 9" H
• Folded Size: 30"L x 6"W x 4"H
• camping cot Weight: 12 Pounds
• Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds
• Ground to Bed Height: 7"
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet