Pacific import Company Big Bear Compact Cot
Big Bear is 24"wide x 76" in length. Excellent craftsmanship is built into every one of these cots. It's the most comfortable roll up style cot you'll ever sleep on. GREAT for the unexpected guest at home, yet also rugged enough for outdoor use and Emergencies. Versatile and super compact; it is easy to pull out and it sets it up (in only minutes).Easily rolls up into a carry bag for easy storage. The biggest feature is the rugged durability with the steel reinforced center rails for more strength where you need it! We put the strength where others have left it out! We did not cut any corners when we designed this cot. It's the strongest compact roll up cot of its kind!
• Reinforced Anodized Aluminum Frame
• 600D Polyester Cover is Washable & Mildew Resistant
• Expanded Size: 76"L x 24"W x 6"H
• Folded Size: 30"L x "6W x 3"H
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Carry Bag Included
• Total Weight: 8 lbs.
• 1-Year limited warranty
Cot is good quality however it was much easier to assemble after I cut about 1/4 inch off the connecting side rods.
Easy to set up. Sturdy construction. Comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised considering it was made in China.
For the money this is good cot. I'm 6'2 250 lbs n it is just enough. No extra space but good enough. If weight is issue (bush plane, etc) or space in tent this cot will work. I read complaints about how hard it was to put together, I didn't think it was but if it was easy n sloppy cot wud sag so not sure what those folks expected. There are better cots out there that fit this one's genre but alot more expensive.
Functional cot: lightweight yet sturdy, comfortable since there are no middle beams to dig into your body, good size (although not quite 76" in length - my 6'1" tall son just fits lengthwise). First couple of times putting it together was difficult but then the fabric seems to stretch a bit and set-up got easier.
Loved the idea of off the ground - pretty comfy. But on a chilly night - cold air circulated under the cot. Really cold! Had to use a lot of muscle and a rubber mallet to put together - kids couldn't help = sore/achy hands after 3 cots. decided to return- but apparently only 30 day return - so don't "purchase early"!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet