Picnic at Ascot Deluxe Equipped 4 Person Eco Picnic Backpack w/Cooler, Insulated Wine Holder & Blanket - Forest Green
The Eco Collection picnic backpack for 4 with blanket, is fully equipped for four with a detachable wine holder & Thermal Shield insulated cooler compartment, to keep food and drink at the perfect temperature. Includes combination corkscrew, hardwood cutting board, cheese knife, wooden salt & pepper shakers with non spill tops, acrylic wine glasses, 9" melamine plates, stainless steel flatware, and napkins. Constructed of PVC free 600D polycanvas, this modern picnic basket makes an excellent gift for the outdoor enthusiast. Lightweight, easy to carry with ergonomic backpack straps. Designed and Assembled in the USA. Lifetime Warranty.
• High quality fully equipped insulated picnic backpack for 4 constructed with a rugged 600 denier canvas - Great for trips to the park, outdoor concerts, beach and hiking
• Includes - coordinating 9" melamine plates & napkins- stainless steel flatware - acrylic wine glasses - hardwood cheese board - cheese knife - combination corkscrew - wooden spill proof salt and pepper shakers - 60" x 50" fleece blanket
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps - sturdy carry handle - front zippered pocket for keys, cell phones, tickets etc. - backpack measures 15.5" high x 16" wide x 6.5" deep
• Designed by Picnic at Ascot and assembled in USA - Lifetime Warranty
I bought this picnic cooler as a wedding gift. It is very well made, the dinnerware is a nice quality.
Great quality, style and have already used...extremely pleased with this set. Will check out other items in the future.
My husband and I own one which we love. Bought this one for gift for our daughter. Its great. Well made, easy to carry. Makes a great gift!!
This was a housewarming gift and the person I gave it to exclaimed, "Awesome!" and acted very pleased. She and her boyfriend hike a lot and picnic and I thought it was very appropriate for them. I thought the item was well designed and well constructed. The only reason I give it a 4 instead of a 5 is that I have no idea of how it will hold up under use.
I bought this item as a gift for my son and his family for Christmas. Although they have not yet used it, they were pleased with the layout of the picnic backpack and the amount of space for packing food. They also liked the inclusion of the blanket and wine bottle attachments. The dishes and utensils seem to be of an adequate quality for picnicking.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Over two decades ago Picnic at Ascot introduced the British tradition of stylish, high quality picnic products to the USA and were an instant success.
Based in southern California, the company is recognized by many as the leading designer of fashionable picnic products that combine style with function, offering exceptional value.
Their extensive range includes picnic baskets, outfitted coolers, waterproof blankets, picnic tables, outdoor seating, BBQ tools, wine carriers, garden tools, and bamboo cheese sets.
All Products designed by Picnic at Ascot are assembled in the USA to ensure their high quality standards are met. They stand by their exceptional product quality with a lifetime warranty and are backed by Picnic WorldÂs 30 day money back guarantee to assure 100% customer satisfaction.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet