Garmin 010-11543-00 Birdseye Satellite Imagery Subscription
• Annual Subscription Allows User To Transfer An Unlimited Amount Of High-resolution Aerial & Satellite Images To Garmin Device
• Data For Suscription Provided By Digitalglobe, Which Can Be Managed & Loaded Onto Device Using Garmin's Basecamp Application
• Geo-referenced Images Result In Real-life Photos Of Buildings, Roads, Trails & Other Land Features
• 0.5-meter-per-pixel Resolution In Many Areas
• Zoom Levels From 12 Miles To 20 Ft
• Allows User To Overlay Vector Maps, Such As Topo Us 100k Or Topo Us 24k, On Handheld For A Better Understanding Of Terrain Contours & Other Topographic
• Compatible With Dakota 10, 20, Colorado 300, 400i, 400c, 400t, Oregon 200, 300, 400t, 400i, 400c, 450, 450t, 550, 550t
• Subscription May Only Be Used With One Compatible Device
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Garmin started designing GPS equipment in 1990 with a simple, yet profound, goal in mind: to make products whose innovation and convenience can help to improve the lives of our customers. Since then, we have developed breakthroughs in GPS technology to offer our customers convenient design, performance, and value in their GPS receivers, while supporting our innovative products with superior customer service.
Garmin is the leader in GPS innovation. We established many "firsts" in the last decadeÂfrom landing the first non-precision approach using a general aviation GPS and putting the first GPS/VHF in the palm of your hand to introducing the world's smallest GPS for the outdoor enthusiast. We've discovered that by taking care of the cutting-edge technology, the firsts are taking care of themselves.
We design our GPS units with the customer in mind. The simple operation, logical menus, smart features, and easy-to-understand instructional manuals of our units will make you a GPS pro in no time. Test our GPS units. Then try the competition's products. It won't take long for you to see why Garmin is the world's best-selling GPS.
echnology breakthroughs at Garmin have enabled us to develop GPS receivers that locate satellite signals quickly, maintain a lock on those signals, track your location wherever you go, and extend the life of your batteries. We have also built into our receivers the processing power that you need for instant updates, smooth scrolling, and real-time moving map capabilities. You'll find that our GPS receivers deliver the accuracy, quality, and reliability to get the most out of GPS.
Every Garmin product is designed to meet the most demanding standard: our customer's satisfaction. We want you to get the most GPS capability for your money. That's why our equipment is manufactured to give you reliable service for years to come, with intuitive features you can grow into over timeÂall at a price you can afford.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet