Jokari Baggy Rack (Holds Food Storage Bags), Single Rack
No more spilled food all over the counter! Every kitchen should have this practical rack that makes food storage easier. It keeps plastic bags upright and open so they're easy to fill, leaving you with both hands to work. Great for sauce, soup, cereal, berries, leftoversanything you can store in a plastic bag! Telescopes to 10" to accommodate sandwich, quart and gallon bags. Even use as a bag dryer. Stores flat.
• Baggy rack holds food storage bags open while you pour - it's like having an extra set of hands
• Adjustable - holds most sizes of storage bags even piping bags
• Constructed of polypropylene plastic
• Round shaped base
• Non-slip TPR on edge of base
• Two adjustable arms with clips on top for securing bag
• Adjustable arms collapse for storage
• Measures approx 3-5/8"Dia X 7-1/4"H up to 10"H
• Top rack dishwasher safe
• Directions for use printed on backer card
• Net weight 5 oz
• Made in China
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet