Paha Que ScreenRoom 12x12
The ScreenRoom is another great innovation from Paha Que' Wilderness Inc., the company that truly understands the quality level demanded by those who take the outdoors seriously, whether it's a family gathering in the park, a fishing trip by the river, or fully equipped campsite. Paha Que' insists on using the finest materials and components available. The new ScreenRoom is the result of this blend of design and production skills.
• All 4 walls can be used as awnings - 1 set of awning poles is included
• 2 large zipper doors for quick access
• Walls and doors are true No-See-Um mesh to keep even the tiniest insects out
• Full stake down points and attached guy lines allows the ScreenRoom to stay put in high winds
• Large zipper door can be fully unzipped and utilized as an awning.
• Floor Size: 12' x 12'
• Inside Height at Peak: 8' - 10"
• Height of Sidewalls: 5'-4"
• Awnings: All four are 12' x 6'6"
• Weight: 28 lbs.
• Pole Diameter: 22mm Al. (7/8")
• Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
• Sidewalls: 1.8 oz. high-tenacity "no-see-um" grade mesh
• Awnings: 185T polyester Taffeta, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
• Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded (includes one set of awning poles, additional sets can be purchased separately)
• Zippers: YBS brand with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders.
• Sun Protection Factor: 50+
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet