Chinook Twin Peaks Guide 4, Aluminum Tent
Featuring another innovative design concept in family/group tents: Chinook's InterDome, a 2 tent-in-1 system, for double the living space. One very roomy sleeping dome, plus a functional and practical screened dome with a removable heavy-duty floor will make you the envy of the campground.
• Extremely large screened dome is big enough to fit a picnic table
• Both Interdome rooms have plenty of headroom with peaks that are 6'6" high
• Heavy duty, oxford nylon floor on main dome will stand up to repeated camp cot and foot traffic. Very durable PE floor on the screened dome can be removed if necessary
• Two large doors on the fly double as sun and rain awnings
• Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
• Capacity: 4 person +
• Aluminum poles tent weight: 22 lbs 1 oz (10.3 kg)
• Poles: 4 + ridgepole
• Doors: 2 doors
• Height: 6' (183 cm)
• Floor: 12'10" x 7'10" (391 x 239 cm)
• Body area: 101 ft2 (9.3 m2)
- with vestibule area: 112 ft2 (10.4 m2)
• 3 season
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet