Chinook Summit Bivy Bag, Olive
The Summit Bivy is an advanced bivy sack system that uses DAC Featherlite aluminum poles to create a self-supporting canopy around the facial area. This allows better breathability and movement without added exposure to the elements. A great choice for multi-day wilderness trips, snow-camping and emergency situations.
• Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric (5000mm)
• Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof
• Facial ventilation system for better breathability
• Contured hood and comfortable roomy footbox
• Includes a stuff sack
• Summit Bivy
• Size: 91" x 32" x 22"/H 17"
• Total Weight: 2 pounds
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet