Browning Denali -30 Degree Wide Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag
The Denali is a mummy shaped sleeping bag you'll want to bring along on those cold nights when staying warm is the only option. With the 2-layer construction designed to eliminate cold spots and the Techloft Insulation the Denali series are filled with, you'll get a comfortable night's sleep. Techloft Insulation consists of multi-hole staple-length micro-denier fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. There is an insulated chest and zipper baffle to make sure your heat stays inside the bag with you. It's so comfortable and cozy, you may not even realize you're not in your own bed anymore!
• 2-Layer Construction
• TechLoft Insulation
• Insulated Chest & Zipper Baffle
• Compression Stuff Sack Included
• Dimensions: 38" x 80"
• Fill Weight: 80 oz.
•Bag Weight: 8 lbs.15 oz.
• Outer Fabric: 210T Nylon Diamond Ripstop
• Liner: 210T Polyester with Buckmark Logo Repeated
• Shape: Mummy
• Zipper: #10 Separating
Lots of room in the body and footbox. Zippers were great. Packs pretty big but I'd rather be warm than light when winter camping in the NH presidentials.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet