Aimshot Thermal Heatseeker (Camo)
Technology for the hunt, security or law enforcement! Heatseeker works by detecting heat sources and motion of heat to help find game and bad guys. Temperatures are read as infrared light waves which appear on the digital bar graph display. A "squelch" alert can also be heard through the ear plug. Detects objects as close as 2' and can reach as far as 900' under optimum conditions! Great for scanning woods, tracking wounded animals or personal security.
• Built-in laser and infrared sighting makes acquiring targets easier... can be turned on and off
• Infrared laser capability for tracking in total darkness while using night vision
• Adjustable volume, for when silence is critical
• Runs on one 9V battery (included)
• High-impact ABS plastic construction
• 7" long and weighs just 8 1/4 ozs.
• Includes belt pouch, earphone and wrist strap.
Length: 7in (19cm)
Diameter: 1.75in (4.64cm) at handle
Red Laser Wavelength: 650nm
Infrared Laser Wavelength: 850nm
Detection Range: 2 - 900ft (0.3-300m)*
Volume Increments: 7 levels
Gain Increments: 64 levels
Weight with Battery: 8.25oz (250g)
(Requires one 9V Battery)
Construction: High-impact ABS Plastic
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet