CAS Hanwei Short Viking Axe Antiqued
These Hanwei short axes, replicating Viking weapons, are made to withstand throwing, with forged heads and hardened edges. They are well balanced and competition approved. The Short Bearded axe provided a concentration of power behind a relatively short cutting edge, ideal for punching through any armour of the period in close combat. The Short Viking axe was useful both on the farm and in battle. It excelled as a close quarters weapon, while still being light enough to throw when necessary.
• Historically Accurate
• Fully Functional
• Hardwood Shaft
• Overall length: 25 1/4"
• Blade length: 5 1/4"
• Handle length: 25"
• Weight: 2lb 2oz
• Thickness at Guard: .33"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet