CAS Hanwei Francisca Axe Antiqued
The Francisca, so named for its Frankish origins, was used by the Vikings both as a throwing weapon and for close-quarters combat. Its graceful lines are legendary but the upswept point and downturned edge were both capable of penetrating chain mail. The Francisca features a forged head with a fire-gray or antiqued finish and a swelled-end hardwood shaft for secure head retention. The shaft is also backswept, as were the originals, providing greater sticking capability when thrown.
• Historically Accurate
• Fully Functional
• High-Carbon Blade
• Overall length: 17"
• Blade length: 3 1/2"
• Handle length: 18 1/4"
• Weight: 1lb 3oz
• Thickness at Guard: .230"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet