Rapala Combo Pack - Pliers/Forceps/Scale/Clipper
• 6-1/2" fisherman's pliers
• 5-1/2" forceps
• 25 pound scale
• Rapala clipper
• Sheath included
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
There is a place in Finland where the waters of the Lake Pielinen swiftly flow over and around a field of boulders. It's called the Kalkkinen Rapids. The water is pure and the blue Scandinavian sky is fresh, perfumed by the scent of pine trees. Time seems to stand still here.
For centuries, the Finnish people came to these waters. To drink. To bathe. To fish. Even today, these waters are a source of life.
Every time you tie on a Rapala lure, or fillet a fish with a Rapala fillet knife, the Rapala story comes alive. And it's here, at these rapids that Lauri Rapala, the man who invented the Rapala lure in 1936, decided to continue the journey that would turn a family handicraft into one of the world's most memorable fishing lures of all time. From this point forward, fishing would never be the same. Rapala lures are now sold in 140 countries and are responsible for more world record fish than any other lure.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet