Picnic Plus Eco Friendly 2 Person Picnic Basket with Bamboo Plates and Utensils
Reducing your carbon footprint isn't easy, but we'll make it a little easier with this beautiful two-person Eco Basket from Picnic Plus. The Eco Basket and its included utensils are crafted from all-natural, renewable materials, like AZO-free willow, chemical-free cotton, and bamboo. That means there's no plastic, artificial dye, or BPA in this basket, and you can enjoy your day, guilt-free. Your picnics will be all the more meaningful when you know that your fun won't be hurting the environment that you and your family love so much.
•Eco friendly set of 2 bamboo 7 3/4" plates
•2 bamboo utensils
•Bamboo cutting board
•Chemical free cotton lining
•Bamboo accessories compliment the dye and AZO free willow basket. This classic upscale basket was designed to meet the needs of today's eco-conscious consumer
• Dimensions: 15"w x 11"d x 10"h
• Designed in the USA
I was just disappointed with the look, it was definitely smaller then i thought.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet