Smart Garden Cancun Premium Double Rope Hammock
80" long bed between wooden spreader bars
156" long from ring to ring (without chains)
180" long total (with chains)
Kick back and relax with our Cancun Rope Double Hammock. Its natural-colored fabric is composed of 65% polyester and 35% cotton rope, making it soft and comfortable, yet long lasting and durable. Its high quality material is resistant to UV rays, mold and mildew, so there is no need to stress - your hammock is weather ready! The Cancun is sized to fit 2 people (450 lb weight limit) and fits all standard double hammock stands (sold separately). A poly bag is included allowing for simple and convenient storage.
• Hand oiled finish with burnished logo
• Hand woven 1/4" 3-ply twisted rope with premium hardwood spreader bars
• Poly-cotton fabric blend (65% polyester, 35% cotton) for a softer feel and lasting durability
• Resistant to UV rays, mold and mildew
• Rust proof zinc plated hanging rings and hardware included
• Extra large double size has 450 lbs weight capacity and fits all standard double hammock stands
• Includes bag for easy, convenient storage
• Shown with Belize metal stand (sold separately)n)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet