Esbit Stainless Food Jug - 0.75 Liter
Esbit Food Jugs are a convenient way to enjoy a hot meal or beverage in the field, at the office, or on the move. The vacuum-sealed jug preserves heat for hours and the wide opening makes serving easy. Tests show that a jug filled with 208 degree F water in a 68 degree F environment will have temperature greater than 145 degrees F after 6 hours and greater than 110 degrees F after 12 hours. When you're ready to eat your hot soup, stew, or pasta dish, the outer lid serves as a bowl and the inner stopper has a push-button allowing pressure release.
• Double-walled construction with high-quality stainless steel.
• Silver-coated inner body for superior insulation and heat preservation.
• Each food jug has a push button for pressure release and the lid serves as a bowl.
• Water Filling Temperature: approx. 208 °F ( 98 °C)
• Environment Temperature: approx. 64-72 °F ( 18-22 °C)
• Heat Preservation after 6 hrs: approx. 158 °F ( 70 °C)
• Heat Preservation after 12 hrs: approx. 140 °F ( 60 °C)
• Heat Preservation after 24 hrs: approx. 104 °F ( 40 °C)
• Dimensions-Packed: 5.3" x 4.3" 6.3" x 4.3" (16 cm x 10.9 cm)
• Weight: 17 oz. (482 g)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet