Short Bed Truck Air Mattress by AirBedz, Model PPI-103
Airbedz Original Truck Bed air mattresses come in several different sizes to fit mid and full size trucks in long and short bed layouts. Cutouts on each side allowing the mattress to fit around and over the wheel wells creating a sleep area that utilizes the entire truck bed. A built in rechargeable pump inflates and deflates the mattress at the flip of a switch. An integrated air coil system evenly distributes weight over a 12" thick mattress.
• Built in Rechargeable Detachable NiMH Battery Air Pump for Inflation/Deflation
• Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric Construction
• Comfort Coil System evenly distributes weight
• Convenient carrying/storage bag with shoulder strap included
• Air coils over wheel wells. Creating a sleep area that utilizes the entire bed of truck
• Patch Kit with Glue Included
Fits bed trucks below:
• Chevy S10 / GMC Sonoma Short Bed - 1982-2004.
• Chevy Colorado/ GMC Canyon - 2004-Present
• Dodge Dakota - 1986 - Present
• Ford Ranger - 1983-Present
• Toyota Tacoma Short Bed - 1995- Present
• Toyota Mid Size Short Bed - 1989- 1995
• Isuzu i280/i290 - 2004 - 2008
• Isuzu Hombre - 1996 - 2004
• Mazda B Series - 1994 - Present
• Mazda Raider - 2006 - 2008
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
James Pittman, owner of Pittman Products International owns the only utility & design patents issued for air mattresses that are fit for truck beds, with several additional patents pending. An outdoor enthusiast and avid camper, Jim would often find himself sleeping uncomfortably on a regular air mattress in the back of his truck. Knowing there had to be a better way, he set out to design and manufacture a mattress which would offer a more comfortable nights sleep for those who may find themselves in a similar situation. The result was AirBedzÂ The Original Truck Bed Air Mattress.
We call them "AirBedz...The "Original" Truck Bed Air Mattress" because our company conceptualized, designed & patented air mattresses for truck beds. It is due to the fact that we ourselves are hunters, fishers, off-roaders & motocross riders that we went above and beyond the bar to create, patent and add features that all outdoor enthusiasts can appreciate.
AirBedz mattresses come in several different sizes to fit mid and full sized trucks in long and short bed layouts. Cutouts on each side allow the mattress to fit around and over the wheel wells in the truck bed, creating a sleep area that utilizes the entire truck bed. An integrated air coil system evenly distributes weight across 12-inch thick mattress providing a better night's sleep to the outdoor enthusiast. Comfort matters and with AirBedz Original Truck Bed Air Mattresses a comfortable night's sleep is now available to anyone who enjoys the great outdoors.
Pittman Products International, based in Gardena, California is an innovator in the air mattress industry and manufactures a variety of air mattresses for different truck beds with comfort, affordability, and ease of use as a guideline.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet