Browning Titan Camp Cot XP, Extra Large
When you're away from your bed, make sure you still get a good night sleep. With a Browning Camp cot, you're sure to do just that. The cot has sturdy steel connectors combined with 600D polyester fabric to make your bed-away-from-home as comfortable as possible. It has an aluminum frame making it lightweight, but strong. The detachable side pocket is nice so you can keep your small items close at night and then bring them along with you when you wake up in the morning. Another nice feature is the large, velcro "pillow" pocket that you can store clothes or other padding in to create a headrest at the height you prefer. It folds up easily and fits into a carry bag so it transports and stores easily when not in use.
• Pro tec Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
• Sturdy Steel Connectors
• Detachable Side Pocket
• Large "Pillow" Pocket with Velcro
• Hanging Mesh Pocket
• Angled End Legs Prevent "Rocking"
• Extra Telescoping Center Support
• Rock Solid Patent Pending Design
• Much Stronger than X-Leg Cots
• Dimensions: 40" wide x 85" long x 21" tall
• Weight: 19 lbs.
• Fabric: Khaki 600D Polyester
• Included Zippered Carry Bag: 5" x 9" x 48"
• Capacity: 450 lbs.
I enjoyed the speed of delivery, I like the way the cot is covered but I had a problem getting off of the cot because it was too high. When I got on the cot and slept through the night, I woke up and the cot was leaning. One of the rails broke during the night. Can I buy another lower rail? Thank you.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet