Chariot Warbird 3 Water Lounge
Prepare for the most advanced action towables in history with the new CHARIOT WARBIRD series from SPORTSSTUFF. Their wide wingspans allow you to challenge even the toughest wake, while remaining some of the most stable rides on the water as their high backrests and multiple handles keep you in place. With a simple switch of the innovative dual tow points the CHARIOT WARBIRDS can be towed in the opposite direction, transforming them into a completely different ride. With the addition of the lounge canopy (sold separately) the CHARIOT WARBIRD changes into a shaded, floating lounge. No matter if you are in the mood for action or relaxation, the CHARIOT WARBIRDS have it all!
•High Visibility Custom Graphics
•Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
•Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladders
•High-Back Recumbent Seating
•Aluminum Quick Connect Tow System
•Front and Rear Tow Points for Multiple Riding Positions
•Wide Wing Span Construction Allows for Tight Turns and Stability on the Whips
•Double Webbing Foam Handles
•EVA Foam Knee and Knuckle Guards
•Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
•Self Bailing Drain Vents
•510 LBS. (231 KG) Maximum Weight Capacity
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet