First Aid White Kit Series with all items Necessary to Help a Group of About 24
Accepted Payment Methods:
The FA112 is a bigger version of the FA111 and is also waterproof and US made. It is a very nice kit to keep at camp grounds, or just around the house.
Depending on its purpose, the FA112 has all the items necessary to help out a group of about 24 people.
Contains 91 items, including:
• 1 EFA - first aid Instructions
• 10 Hydrogen Peroxide, 16oz.
• 16 Bandage Strips, 1''x3''
• 1 Pill Bottle
• 5 Bandage Strips, 2''x3''
• 8 Pain Relievers
• 5 Knuckle Bandages
• 1 first aid Cream Package
• 6 Butterfly Strips
• 1 Triple Antibiotic Package
• 1 Elastic Bandage, 6''
• 1 Instant Ice Pack
• 1 Elastic Bandage, 3''
• 1 Tape, Roll, Adhesive
• 3 Sterile Sponges, 4''x4''
• 1 Irrigation Syringe
• 3 Abdominal Pads, 5''x9''
• 1 Pair of Scissors
• 6 Alcohol Wipes
• 1 Pair of Tweezers
• 6 Iodine Wipes
• 6 Safety Pins
• 6 Antiseptic BZK Wipes
• 2 Pairs Latex Examination Gloves
• 6 Clean Wipes
• 1 Hand Soap
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
It is our mission to develop and manufacture high quality products that will ensure the safety and health of anyone who might find him/her self in the midst of harm or danger.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet