Meal Ready to Eat (MRE), 12 Pack Case, Ration, with Heaters
Accepted Payment Methods:
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES HEATERS
The M-018H is our most popular MRE meal product for good reason. The M-018H is a premier military spec Meal, Ready To Eat. No water is required to reconstitute the MRE meal. Each case stocks 12 hearty and delicious single complete meals averaging 1200 calories per meal kit. These 12 complete meals are individually packaged and hermetically sealed - watertight and freshly dated for maximum shelf life.
The M-018H is utilized by Federal, State and local government agencies across the United States to feed essential personnel. The M-018H is the perfect choice for many types of consumers who appreciate the peace of mind in knowing that they always have a healthy and nutritious meal waiting for them, whenever they need
• Each case contains 12 individual MRE's
• Lightweight and compact
• Shelf life: 3-5 years
• Fully cooked meals
• Refrigeration not required
• Packed in strong, airtight bags
Individual Meal Kit Contents:
Potential Entree Options (a variety of 6 flavors per case, 2 each)
• Tuscan Beef, Jalapeno Curry Beef,
• Beef Stew, BBQ Chicken, Chicken
• Noodle, Chicken & Rice,
• Chicken Gumbo, Curry Chicken,
• Southwest Chicken, Lentil Stew,
• Pinto Stew, Cheese Tortellini, Pasta
• Marinara, Vegetarian Chili
• 1 Starch (2 crackers or 2 tortillas)
• 1 Spread: Jelly, Cheese, or Peanut Butter (1 oz)
• 1 Snack Option: Toasted Corn, Dried Fruit Mix, or Nut and Raisin Mix (2 oz)
• 1 Dessert Item: Shortbread Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies, or High energy bar (2 oz)
• 1 Isotonic Fruit Drink Mix: Fruit Punch, Orange, Grape, Lemonade, or Pink Lemonade
• 1 Accessory Pack (spoon, napkin, salt, pepper, instant coffee, sugar, creamer, wet nap, hot sauce and candy)
• 1 Flameless Ration Entree Heater
Good quality at a good price
Well worth the money.
what i expected for mres
We were in Haiti Nov. 14-22 with no potable water or sanitation. I was able to travel self-contained in the midst of a cholera epidemic with no ill effects because of food. The flavor and nutrition was far better than the boiled rice and plain pasta we had to eat.
Happy I was able to find and receive these MRE's in the short amount of time I did. They were used as part of a project in an American History class. The kids had a good time!
Was very pleased with the quality of this product. I especially like the fact that they come with heating packs. I also like the fact that they are in clear plastic bags instead of the opaque bags like the armed forces MRE. It is easy to see which meal is inside. The tactical MREs have the type of meal printed on the outside of the bag and they always wear off.
Exactly what I was looking for and the items arrived right on time. I plan to purchase more of the same.
I hv not used the product yet.
The reason I gave four stars is that I haven't actually eaten any of the meals yet. But if the customer service and overwwhelming desire to get feedback from their customers is any indication, the quality must be first class.
I bought the MRE's for this hurricane season and the future need for emergency food. I did nothing but store them until I need them, Hopfully never.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet