Meal Ready to Eat (MRE), 12 Pack Case, Ration, with Heaters
Accepted Payment Methods:
The government and the American Red Cross urge every family to be prepared to care for themselves for the first 72 hours after a natural disaster or emergency situation.
Get your daily nourishment from ready meals. They are compact, durable, nutritious.
12 MRE Full Case
8 oz Entrée (6 varieties, 2 of each in every case,total 12 MRE kits per case)
• Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
• Beef Stew with Potatoes and Vegetables
• BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes
• Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables
• Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Veggie Crumbles
• Chicken Rice with Vegetables
• Vegetarian Chili
• Lentils Stew with Potatoes and Ham
• Pinto Beans Stew with Ham
• Sausage Gravy and Biscuit
• Maple Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
• Dry Fruit ( banana, papaya, pineapple, etc)
• 2 oz Raisins & Mix Nuts or Flour Tortillas
• 2 oz Sugar Cookies
• Drink Mix (Flavors: orange, lemonade, pink lemonade, strawberry, grape, fruit punch)
• Accessory Pack (spoon, coffee, sugar, creamer, salt, pepper, napkin, moist towelette)
• heaters included
Good quality at a good price
Well worth the money.
what i expected for mres
We were in Haiti Nov. 14-22 with no potable water or sanitation. I was able to travel self-contained in the midst of a cholera epidemic with no ill effects because of food. The flavor and nutrition was far better than the boiled rice and plain pasta we had to eat.
Happy I was able to find and receive these MRE's in the short amount of time I did. They were used as part of a project in an American History class. The kids had a good time!
Was very pleased with the quality of this product. I especially like the fact that they come with heating packs. I also like the fact that they are in clear plastic bags instead of the opaque bags like the armed forces MRE. It is easy to see which meal is inside. The tactical MREs have the type of meal printed on the outside of the bag and they always wear off.
Exactly what I was looking for and the items arrived right on time. I plan to purchase more of the same.
I hv not used the product yet.
The reason I gave four stars is that I haven't actually eaten any of the meals yet. But if the customer service and overwwhelming desire to get feedback from their customers is any indication, the quality must be first class.
I bought the MRE's for this hurricane season and the future need for emergency food. I did nothing but store them until I need them, Hopfully never.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Blantex, Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Blaco Export full line of heavy duty steel folding cot, beds, stools chairs, bunk beds and many other tubular steel products and mattresses.
Why Blantex? With our partnership with Blaco Export in Mexico, we have over 40 years experience in manufacturing and distributing the most durable and economic camping, home and special needs steel tubular furniture. Our proximity to the factory gives us the ability to respond to your needs very quickly.
QUALITY: All our furniture is made of heavy duty steel. Our beds are all rated for 1 person up to 375 lbs. Our furniture is made for long lasting quality and comfort. We are not the cheapest game in town but we do offer the best value. Aluminum furniture will never be as strong as steel.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE:We are ready and have the experience to help during emergency situations. We were the first to help during disasters such as the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on New York City, the 2005 record breaking hurricane season including hurricane Katrina and Rita that devastated the Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast. More recently we supported emergency responders in 2008, by delivering tens of thousands of cots in August and September, for the California wild fires, as well as Hurricane Gustav. When Hurricane Ike devastated our hometown of Houston TX. on Friday night, we were still delivering beds Saturday night in the dark, since the whole town was without electricity.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet