Blantex XM-3 cart- 2 level cart with 10 Special Needs Folding Cots
• 2 levels with 10 xm-3 Special needs cots
• 31.25" x 26.25" x 81" cart dimension
• Made of heavy duty steel for extra strength and stability
• 2 Swivel Caters with breaks and 2 fixed casters for easy movement
• Full steel shelf on each level, cart can be used for storage of other items when cots are removed
• Washable vinyl cover with velcro
Special needs folding cots features:
•XM-6 Steel Bi-Fold cot with Mat
•1" round 20 gauge cold rolled steel tubing with 14 gauge fittings and steel rivets
•Rust resistant galvanized finish
•13.5 gauge tempered steel springs, support the Steel wire #13.5 springs, link spring instead of deck
•1-3/16" foam vinyl covered mat
•Weight capacity is tested to 375 lbs.
•Size: open, 71" L x 33.5" W 15" H
•Closed size 36" L x 34" W x 4" H
*** TRUCK SHIPMENT ONLY. Most shipments are around $175. E-mail us for exact freight quote. Special shipping prices for quantities.
*** SPECIAL PRICING available for quantity orders. Please contact us for prices.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Blantex, Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Blaco Export full line of heavy duty steel folding cot, beds, stools chairs, bunk beds and many other tubular steel products and mattresses.
Why Blantex? With our partnership with Blaco Export in Mexico, we have over 40 years experience in manufacturing and distributing the most durable and economic camping, home and special needs steel tubular furniture. Our proximity to the factory gives us the ability to respond to your needs very quickly.
QUALITY: All our furniture is made of heavy duty steel. Our beds are all rated for 1 person up to 375 lbs. Our furniture is made for long lasting quality and comfort. We are not the cheapest game in town but we do offer the best value. Aluminum furniture will never be as strong as steel.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE:We are ready and have the experience to help during emergency situations. We were the first to help during disasters such as the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on New York City, the 2005 record breaking hurricane season including hurricane Katrina and Rita that devastated the Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast. More recently we supported emergency responders in 2008, by delivering tens of thousands of cots in August and September, for the California wild fires, as well as Hurricane Gustav. When Hurricane Ike devastated our hometown of Houston TX. on Friday night, we were still delivering beds Saturday night in the dark, since the whole town was without electricity.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet