J/Fit Pro Wrist Roller
Accepted Payment Methods:
Strengthen your grip and forearms by rolling the weight up and down. Add resistance by increasing the weight. Strong tubular steel with padded handles and plate attachment. Uses only standard plates.
• Plates sold separately.
• 16" L x 1-1/2" thick.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
j/fit founder Jody Lernihan owned and managed sports equipment stores for 20 years, when one day she was jogging on her treadmill at home and thought, "Wouldn't it be great if affordable, portable, convenient fitness equipment were easy to find?" (In the 90s this was certainly not the case.) Jody and her brother Bob developed a business model to fill this need, and j/fit was born.
Today, Jody, Bob and the rest of the j/fit crew are sure of a few things:
Exercise balls, tubing and latex bands, and light weights can be accessible and affordable.
If people knew how to use these items correctly, they can have an effective at-home workout that will take minimal time.
If exercise equipment is attractive it will be even more fun to use. (Jody is hands-on and passionate about this one. She personally designs many of j/fit's products.)
j/fit is founded on this fact: If your body feels good, so will your mind. That's why we offer:
Portable, storable exercise equipment that's high quality, stylish, and affordably priced
Instructional videos so you can have a great workout that won't take a ton of time
The j/fit community: a fitness journal that gives you the latest news on fitness gear, exercise techniques and health and wellness tips
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet