Picnic Plus 4 Person Eco Picnic Basket
Rich, beautiful natural willow is one of the best materials for weaving baskets available, and its natural flexibility and overall strength make it the ideal material for global environmental health. A mixture of natural AZO-free willow and 100% sustainable, renewable bamboo is combined in this Eco-Basket, painstakingly hand-woven by the artisans at Picnic Plus. This picnic basket is lined with dye-free cotton and is fully-loaded with a full service compliment for four people--including all-natural bamboo-fiber plates, utensils, cutting board, napkins, and four wine glasses made from recycled glass.
• Hand woven natural willow
• Dye and chemical free cotton insulated lining
• Natural cotton napkins
• Wine glasses made from recycled glass
• 4 Bamboo Fiber Plates, 7"
• Cutting board
• 4 Bamboo forks
• 4 bamboo knives
• 4 bamboo spoons
Dimensions 15" w x 11" d x 13 " H
Great basket! I love that it is eco.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet