Picnic Plus Copley 2 Person Picnic Basket
With the Copley from Picnic Plus, you can have a wonderful picnic experience without worrying about leaving anything behind. Made from beautiful hand-woven willow and stained a ravishing dark chestnut brown, the Copley 2 Person Picnic Basket is the perfect transportation solution to your outdoor dining woes. Featuring a removable thermal foil insulated cooler section, top and front carry handles, and even glass votive candle holders, the Copley is a sultry, romance-inducing, long-lasting dining companion for you and your special someone. Includes everything you need for a perfect outing--silverware, plates, glasses--all sealed with a handsome leather strap system.
•2 person picnic basket PSB-269
•2 ceramic plates
•2 sets stainless steel flatware
•2 cotton napkins
•2 sets glass drinkware
•2 glass votive candle holder
•Hand woven stained willow basket
•Removable thermal foil insulated cooler section
•Top and front carry handles
•Decorating Options: LE, LP
•Fern Lining (F)
• Size:16"x 12" x 7 1/2"
• Weight: 8 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet