Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 68" x 82" (Ocean Mist)
While you're relaxing by the ocean, worrying about the cleanliness of your picnic blanket should be the furthest thing from your mind. With the impenetrable Mega Mat from Picnic Plus, you'll be able to focus on the most important thing at hand: total relaxation! Spilled soda, wet sand, and dirt won't stand a chance against this fully featured picnic blanket, which employs a waterproof backing and soil-proof acrylic fabric to keep you comfy and clean. Plus, the Mega Mat is completely machine washable, so you can toss it in the laundry when you're all done so that you can keep its blue and green hues bright and beautiful! When you're all ready to go, simply fold and roll this blanket into an easy-to-carry package, complete with a handle and shoulder strap!
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 4-6 plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 68" x 82"open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
More color pictures are available upon request.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet
Can be monogrammed.