Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Very Berry)
One of our most popular items, the Mega Mat has proven time and again to be among the very best in portable outdoor comfort. This festive Very Berry Mega Mat boasts the same 100% waterproof backing as all models, and also features a unique eye-catching, intricate design. The Mega Mat is lightweight and compact when folded, but folds out to a generous 48" x 60". It also comes with an integrated strap carrying system for ultra-convenient transportation. The Mega Mat works great as a play area for small children, as a protective layer between your dogs and your car, or as a go-anywhere picnic cornerstone!
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60 "open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
Purchased blanket for comfort, but could not fit one to match basket.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet