Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Salsa Stripe)
Accepted Payment Methods:
When you want to take your date on the road, bring the ultimate picnic blanket along with you. This way, you won't be leaving anything to chance. Its 100% waterproof backing will keep your pants and gear dry as you sit back and enjoy a rugby game, picnic lunch, or outdoor concert. No matter how much it might have rained the day before, you'd never know the difference. In addition to being waterproof, this blanket features foam-padded lining and a soil- and stain-resistant acrylic top. Once you're ready to go home, simply dust this blanket off, fold it up, and carry it back via an easily adjustable shoulder strap. This picnic blanket is also commercial machine washable.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60 "open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet